Happy St. Patricks Day!!! Yesterday we started giving Gracie baby food! We started with yummy green beans. And although it may look like I just spilled it all down the front of her (Sarah) it did all start out in her mouth. Spoon feeding is so funny, but frustrating for me at the same time, I felt like she isn't keeping any of it in her mouth or swallowing it. But a diaper later that day proved otherwise, ha ha! Today she did do better with it, she likes to lick the spoon which will be so much fun when we start baking together.
Her First Bite
When it was all said and done!
To celebrate St. Patricks Day we went to a house party at Sarah's sister Shannon's house. We had a great time! There was drinking, beer pong, and lots of dancing! I want to thank Suzie for watching Grace so we could go out, and Shannon and Jason for having us over!! I hope everyone had a fun, and safe night!!
My Little Irish Princess!
Me, Gracie & Whitney
.JPG)
Our Irish Family
Sam, Me & Whit
So sweet baby girl. Last night was fun and I'm not even hungover! Wow that's a first!
ReplyDelete