Today was her six month check up, and as promised I wanted to let everyone know of her updates. She grew an inch and a half and gained two pounds since our last appointment, which was two months ago, so she is at 27 inches, and 16 lbs, 9 oz. Honestly I was surprised a little by both of these. I figured that she had gained like six pounds, and grew like ten inches. It makes me happy to know that she isn't growing as much as I think she is, at least in that sense. Though she is growing so much as an individual. She has such a great personality and is always happy! She smiles and laughs all the time. Her next appointment is in June for her nine month check up! We also took her six month pictures today so when I get them back in two weeks I will be sure to get them up! Have a great weekend :o)
She's such a big girl now! I'm having so much fun watching her grow and become more of a person everyday
ReplyDelete