Sunday, July 19, 2009

10 Months Today!

Only two months to go!!!! We are having such a great Summer! We haven't been to the beach yet, but we have been to the lake quite a few times, which is pretty much the same thing. She is up to seven teeth now, and is moving forward towards walking! She is eating all kinds of food and is getting better and better at drinking out of her sippy cup!


Last night I went over to Sarah's sister in laws house to try and start scrap booking. I was very overwhelmed and didn't get anything done, but enjoyed watching and the company. By the end of the night I decided on what my first book was going to be and of course it will be a Gracie book and am going to start buying all my supplies this week!! I am so excited to finally have a project to work on!! Thank you Nikki for the idea! My goal is to have it done by her birthday so that I can have it at her party! We are going tomorrow to have her ten month pictures taken. She will be in her bikini so I am really anxious to see how these will turn out. We will post them as soon as we get them back!!

1 comment: