Finally!!! Just like with saying Da Da she started saying it over the last few weeks but she would say it kinda broken up and quietly. Anytime we would try and get her to say it, by saying "ma ma" she would say "da da." Over the weekend though she would say it on her own more clearly and frequently. I wake up to hearing her on the monitor and I just lay there and listen and smile. I love hearing her little voice say anything. She says "ba ba" and "hi" as well but she was being subborn with mom. Now that I know she can say it and know that she knows that it me makes the wait worth it. She finds new ways to make my heart smile everyday and I am so blessed to have her. I love my baby girl so much!
My Everything
No comments:
Post a Comment