Happy 1st Birthday to my lovable Matthew!!
My Sister & Her Big Boy!
The first women a little boy falls in love with, is his MomHis birthday celebration all started last night with dinner and his very own ice cream sundae at Red Robin. Well almost his very own, I believe Grace got a bite or two before it was gone.
Me & The Birthday Boy!
My Sister's Pride & Joy
They coudn't wait to get their hands on the ice cream!
He dug right in!
Then the celebration continued today with his birthday party at Huntington Central Park. His party was a dinosaur theme, bounce house included. The wind was very strong in the earlier part of the day, which made it very difficult to set things up. Once everything was set up and the guests started to arrive everything went smoothly. We had pizza for lunch and hung out in the park for a fantastic afternoon. Matt was spoiled with tons of presents and absolutely LOVED his cake!! The cake is the best part of a first birthday party! It so much fun to watch a little one dive into their cake and just get it everywhere! The party was a huge success and Whitney did an outstanding job!
The Big "1"
The Happy Family
Look at how sweet he is!
His new favorite toy!
She still loves the swings so much!
My Sister, My Friend
Ohhhhh he was ready to have cake from the beginning!
His cake
He was beyond thrilled to have his very own cake!
But....Cousin wanted the candle!
Yummy!
As I always say, where did the time go?? I guess it's true that time flies when you are having fun! This little man has brought so much joy to my life. He is the sweetest, mellowest, and charming guy in the world. He smile is so contagious and his red hair gives him so much personality and he is a mama's boy to the core! Having Matt and Grace so close in age has been so awesome! I feel as though I have a son of my own! If I were to have only girls in my life, I would still feel complete because I think of Matt as my own because I love him so much! Though Grace is rough and tough, they really play really well together and are only going to have more fun as the next year moves along. I am so thankful that my Sister and I have gotten the opportunity to be new Mommy's together. It is something that I will cherish all of my life! I love you so much Poody! I am so blessed to have you as my Nephew!



.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment