I have been looking forward to this week since Jillian was born. The day care that Sarah sends Jill to closes for five weeks over the Summer during the month of July. Because of this, Sarah was going to need to find something to do with Jill during this time. I quickly volunteered to watch her! Quality time with this little lady, sign me up! Sarah had saved two weeks of vacation instead of extending her maternity leave for this time, and Jake was going to take a week off, and Sarah's Mom wanted to snag some time with her too. Lucky for Sarah she had enough help to not have to worry about the day care being closed. Well this last week was my week with her. We had such blast!! Although all she wanted to do at my house is sleep!! Seriously the first day she slept for the first four and a half hours! I called Sarah and told her I didn't sign up for Sleeping Beauty!! She was pretty baffled by the fact that Jill slept so much more at my house then at the daycare and ate a bottle and a half less as well. She either found my house very boring or too exciting! But we had so much fun over the week! The weather was wonderful! I was nervous about her being miserable in the hot box of my house, but luckily it hasn't heated up yet. We played at the house, went on a few shopping trip, took Grace to have her stitches taken out, and practiced rolling over and sitting up on her own.
She's Sleeps!
Good Morning Beautiful!
Cuddling
Such a happy girl!
Sleeping.....again....this time with a friend
Precious Girl
Working on sitting up! Work those abs!
She is such a funny little thing. She giggles and loves to watch Grace run around like crazy. Her and Grace got along really well! Having the age difference is a good thing because it teaches Grace to be gentle and Jill to tolerate insanity!! She also lets me have cuddle time, which is something that I am not use to but couldn't get enough of. It also gave me another taste of what it would be like to have two little ones! It's a lot of work that's for sure! But so much fun so it's worth it! I was really sad when my week came to an end. It all went so fast and I really like having Jillian all to my self! Not going to lie, I also really liked that I got to see Sarah twice a day for visits. I am still not used to being able to see her everyday since we worked together. I miss it! Thank you Jake & Sarah for letting me have your Daughter for a week. Even though she slept a lot, we had such a blast! Looking forward to Sarah's two weeks off!!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment