Friday, July 23, 2010

Shannon Cruises Into 30!

Happy 30th Birthday Shannon!!!

So many different ideas were talked about when it came to Shannon's big birthday. Different types of parties and for a little while Shannon and James were going to accompany us on our trip to Hawaii. After much debating Shannon decided that she wanted to have her party cruising Newport Beach by yatch!! What a way to celebrate!! I got to help Shannon be a part of the planning process by helping her decide on food, drinks, music and we even got to go dress shopping!! Even though she didn't buy the dress that I picked out first, she picked one out that she looking amazing in!
As the big day approached we were getting more and more excited!! I couldn't wait to get dressed up and party with our friends to celebrate this special day! Something that I was a little nervous about was making sure we got there on time so we did not miss the boat! Because it's Friday I was nervous about Eddie getting off work on time and making it home by the time we needed to leave. Luckily even with traffic we made it with plenty of time to spare. This gave us a chance to say hello to other people and get a few pictures.
All dolled up!

Our group!

When we boarded the line for the bar got really long really fast, but that's to be expected when you don't have to pay for drinks! Already I know tonight is going to be so much fun. We went out on to the bow to get a few more pictures and to look at a ton of jelly fish that were surrounding the boat. Note to self: No matter how much I have to drink DO NOT jump off the boat! We got underway and the party just flew right into motion.
So excited to be on a boat!

Besties

Eddie's two best girls!
Oh Sister!
Models for different kinds of drinks!
How come my Sister got the sunset?!?!

There were groups of people all over the boat so I grabbed a drink and headed out to make rounds to visit with friends that I hadn't seen in a long time. As the night went on the food went, the drinks kept coming and the music got turned up. It was such an awesome night!!! Lots of laughs, lots of pictures, and lots of drunk people!!
Mingling

Birthday Squeeze!

Amanda & Jenn

Happy Birthday!

Me & My Cousin

One of many Birthday Shots!

We are still holding our own!

Shannon and Whitney people watching

Eddie & Amanda

Me & My Guy

One of my favorites of the night. Please don't mind the water spot on my camera!!

Awwww!!

He He He!!

Give me some of that!!

Eddie with more girls!!

Shannon's Mom threw her on the ground!!

We're getting there!

Kisses
Me & James
My Sisters
Action shot!
The Bettencourt's
So much love for the Birthday Girl!
The first two hours seem to take their time going by, but the last two just flew by and when we were pulling back into park everyone was so upset. Everyone was having such a great time, no one wanted it to end. Shannon really knows how to throw an amazing party! I hope that everyone had as much fun as I did! I know that our group partied hard!

1 comment:

  1. Boy oh Boy did I have a BLAST! That was by far the best party I'd been to in a long time!! Thanks Shannon for having such an amazing birthday for us all to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete