Yesterday my parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary!!! That is a huge accomplishment in my opinion! Marriages now a days fall apart and end in divorce. I am happy to say that my parents are some of the lucky ones. They have had their fair share of issues just like any normal marriage would, but they have pushed through them all realizing that love is stronger then any problem out there. I have learned a lot about relationships watching how theirs has worked and it has inspired me to always fight for us. A marriage is all that you put into it and you can't "make it work," you just have to able to have the fight in you to withstand all that comes your way. They will soon, hopefully, be able to start the next chapter in their lives which is all about them now. We kids are all grown, for the most part, and are able to take care of ourselves. They will have the chance to travel, spend time with their grand kids, and just relax! I hope that in 26 years I will be as happy and settled as they are now. For their special day my Mom had Eddie and I make a slide show with pictures of them over the last 30 years together. It was the biggest pan in the butt because I was trying to get it to be sooo perfect, but it came out so beautifully! I cry every time I watch it, actually everyone does, including my Daddy!
Mom & Dad,
As you celebrate your 30th wedding anniversary, I wanted to let you know what it means to be your Daughter. Through out my life, I have never doubted your love. I have never doubted your support. And perhaps most importantly, I have never doubted that I was one of the luckiest children in the world to have you as my parents.
Looking back, I am grateful for all you contributions in shaping my life. Your participation in my activities and example of what it means to be a parent is something that I will cherish and look forward to sharing with Grace and my future children.
I know my teenage years were incredibly difficult. But I always knew that you were there for me. I knew that no matter how bad it got, I could count on you to be there. Like all children, especially teenagers, I pushed you away at times. But what I knew then as much as I know now is that even though I pushed you away,you would still be right there, exactly where I needed you. With your love, I was able to experience life on my own and become the woman I am today. As I grown older, I realize with each passing day how special it is to have parents like you. You have been the example I hope to be to my children, and I thank you for everything you have done. I want you to know that I love you both with all of my heart and of how proud I am to be your little girl! Happy Anniversary! I wish you so many more wonderful years to come!
All my Love,
Haley
Braeburn Thermostat Manual
2 years ago
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment