Bank of Grandpa!!! My baby girl is a fast learner and is taking after me, her Aunt & Uncle. There has always been a joke within my family that we call my dad a wallet with legs, and B of D (Bank of Dad) because my siblings and I always took money from him. He carries a wallet, but keeps his cash loose in his left pocket. So we would always try to sneak up on him and pull the cash out of his pocket. We have learned that in this family you need to have strong, quick hands! Well without having to make much effort Gracie has already gotten grandpa to hand out the cash!! Ha ha!! To most it may not seem that funny, but to us it is priceless!!!
Thanks Pops!

What do I do with this??

Give it to Mommy?!?!
HAHAHAHA!!! So cute. $100 huh? I'm only used to seeing 5's and 20's!
ReplyDeleteSo, where's the money now??
ReplyDeleteI wanna go to dinner