I went down today and got myself a Disneyland pass!!!!! I am soooo thrilled!!! I have been waiting two years to get one and it finally happened. Because Disneyland is now making things easier and allowing you to make monthly payments I was able to go get it. Amanda works there so we have decided that as long as it is possible we are going to go once a week to spend a few hours. Today we got to go on a few rides that Grace had never been on and she also got to meet Stitch, Belle, and Baloo. We also got to go to California Adventure for the first time and we had such a blast. I want Grace to get to meet all the characters, watch the parades and fireworks, and ride all the rides that she is big enough for. It will be time for us to hang out, and we love Disneyland so we always have a great time! It's also going to be great exercise which is always a plus! I am hoping that more of my family and friends will be getting passes eventually so that we will have more people to go with.
Laughing with Amanda
It's A Small World

Me & My Friend &...the baby looked down :o(

Amanda & Gracie waiting for Monsters Inc.

Strapped to Mommy
Meeting Stitch!

Such a happy girl!
Since I have been given the opportunity to be a stay at home mom I want to use this time with Grace to the best I can. She is getting so big, so fast and becoming more and more fun to play with everyday. This is just going to add to our list of things that we can do together. I am so thankful for the life that I have right now!! I don't want to take this time for granted so I am hoping that this will help me to make the best of it! I want to thank my husband for allowing me to have this time to get to stay at home with our baby. I am blessed with the best husband ever!! I love my life and couldn't be happier!!
Sooooo fun!
ReplyDeleteI’m so glad you were finally able to get a pass. I look forward to mine next month.
ReplyDeleteI love you wife and I’m so happy that you are able to stay at home. I love my housewife!