Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

I just wanted to take a second to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!! I hope that everyone has a wonderful day/evening with the loved ones that you are spending this special holiday with. Eddie and I are going to dinner with Jake & Sarah and Jessica & Rick to a restaurant in Fullerton called the Commonwealth Lounge. I am very excited to get to try a new place. I am also very happy to get to spend the day with Grace on her first Valentines Day. Although she won’t remember it, it will be something that I will always hold onto. I am big on firsts, so today is just as important in my book of firsts for her. I know that there are a lot of people out there that believe that this holiday is one that was created to just scam people out of ridiculously expensive roses and over priced candy, but I believe that this is a special holiday. It is viewed to be a negative holiday if you don’t have a significant other in your life, but I don’t feel that this is true, to me it is all about Love. Obviously I love my husband and my daughter, but I also truly love my family and friends. Remember when we were kids and we used to buy little Valentine's cards to give to each person in your class? That’s what it’s all about. It’s about making the people in your life feel special and loved. So here is my Valentine to each of you.


To my baby girl,
You are the poem I dreamed of writing, The masterpiece I longed to paint, You are the shining star, I reached for
In my hopeful quest for life fulfilled…You are my child. Now with all things, I am blessed.

And to my Husband,
Each passing year draws me closer to you. With each tender moment we share I’m left with a feeling of complete satisfaction. Those tender kisses just because leave me breathless, wanting more and more of you. In those instances my desires overwhelm me and I tremble with anticipation. Who knew it was possible to want you, even more then I did so many years ago? Only in my wildest dreams, did I ever imagine it would be this way. You take my breath away. I love you Pea! Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. I love you my wonderful wife, and my beautiful baby girl!! The 2 of you are my world and there's no way I could servive with out you!

    ReplyDelete