As one of her Christmas presents, Dorothy got Grace a Jenny Jump Up!! This was a toy that I was really looking forward to her having. I know that most people don't like them because they feel that it is dangerous to hang your child from a doorway and everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I had one as a kid and I wanted her to have one. They are made to be safe, so don't judge me! It took her a little while to get used to the idea of hanging in the air. She actually pulled her feet up at first and just kinda sat there.
Although she doesn't understand jumping yet, she now puts her feet down and spins herself in a circle like she is in her bouncer.
She is so cute sitting in it.
She wore herself out pretty quick and was ready for a nap, so she laid down with her Auntie.
She is getting to be such a big girl!! I love getting to be at home with her and watch her experience each new thing that comes her way.
I MISS HER SOOOOO MUCH!!!
ReplyDeleteShe need to stop growing! I want to squeeze her and kiss her!!!
Send my LOVE to her!! MUAH to my pretty princess!!!
She's so perfect!
ReplyDeleteOne day she'll be able to get her hands outta that thing :)