Friday, August 28, 2009

10 Month Pictures!

I am soooooooo late on getting these scanned! We have just had a busy Summer and hadn't been over to Suzie's house to scan them. I actually messed up with her outfits. She was supposed to wear her 4th of July outfit for July's picture and her bathing suit in August. I guess I was just a little too anxious about her taking one in her bikini. So without further ado here is Gracie's ten month picture.
She is so tan.....except on her tummy!!
One afternoon while spending time with Grandma & Grandpa they took her down to have her picture taken with them as well. I was nervous when they told me that they had taken her because I didn't know how she would react if I wasn't there, but she did GREAT and the pictures turned out super cute!!!
My Angel Baby
Grandparents are like a piece of string-handy to have around and easily wrapped around the fingers of their grandchildren!

No comments:

Post a Comment