The man of her dreams!
You are so beautiful, to me!
Sweet Kisses
Sweet Kisses
After breaking for lunch and letting her battery charge up a little bit she also took some pictures of Grace for me. I needed some pictures of her for her birthday invitations and since she was already taking them of Matt she was happy to take some of Grace. I was a bit nervous because Grace doesn't like being on the grass so I thought that she may cry and make it difficult. It was the complete opposite. She just sat almost in one place because she wasn't sure what to do which made it easy for Shannon to get a ton of pictures at all different kinds of angels. I am really amazed at the work that Shannon did. She had taken Sarah's engagement pictures and they were really great, but its totally different when you are working with babies because they can't listen to direction and she did an excellent job! She was so much fun too! She listened to what we liked and wanted but had her own great ideas. It was very relaxed and we laughed a lot which made it not as uncomfortable as going to a studio. Shannon I can't thank you enough for taking pictures of our kids today!!! You are truly talented and words can not describe how happy I am with the pictures. They are so gorgeous!!! I am so happy that I will have them not only for her party, but to print and frame as well. I know that you have said you would love to do it anytime, but you may regret having said that! :o)
"Bright eyed and bushy tailed"
"I knew I loved you before I met you!"
"Sweet child of mine!"

.jpg)

yay!! thank you soooo much! can't wait for the next photo shoot!!!! <33333
ReplyDeleteThat picture of Whitney and the baby is probably one of the most amazing photo's I've ever seen!!!! So beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThey look like they turned out so well! I can't wait to see the rest of them!
ReplyDelete