Monday, August 17, 2009

Mr & Mrs. Van Wagoner

Jon and Katie tied the knot!! The day was wonderful!! They got married at the Westminster Manor with their reception following. Everyone looked beautiful, but of course no one looked more amazing then the bride!!! The color that they chose was a bright teal which made everything about the wedding pop! The reception was so much fun!! Besides one of the worlds best, Best Mans toasts and the $1 drinks all night, they had a photo booth! Let me tell you, I have heard that you can rent one for events but never actually been to an event that had one and it was the best part of the reception!!!! After a few drinks people will do tons of hysterical things in there! They used the photos that people took for their guest book, which I thought was totally creative and the other strip you could take home for favors. We took sooooooooo many pictures!! I really wanted to scan them to post, and I will, but I wanted to get this blog up today. We are so happy for the newlyweds! Getting married is so much more then just the wedding, although that part is always so much fun! We wish them all the luck in the world and were so thankful that we got to be a part of their big day! Congratulations you guys!!
One last picture with him as a bachelor!
The "I Do's"
Me & Jenn
Me & My Friend
I love when he wears a tux!!!!
The old married couples!!
Our drinkin buddies!!
Doesn't the bride look AMAZING!!!
Boys will be boys!
The man of my dreams!
Oh Sister
Dancing after a few too many!!!

1 comment:

  1. "World's best, Best Man's toast!!!" LOL :o) What a memory!!!! **CHEERS**

    ReplyDelete