Thursday, August 6, 2009

Her First Kiss

This afternoon Whitney's friend Kim came over to visit and she brought her year and a half old son Cameron so we could meet him. By no means am I ready for Grace to be that age, but I can't wait!!! He was so much fun!! Talking, running around and playing with everything he could pick up. He was so cute!! He was a blonde hair, blue eyed cutie pie!! Grace really took a liking to him too and he was just her size. They played for a little while and as Kim was getting ready to leave she told Cameron give Gracie kisses and he walked over and laid one on her!! It was the CUTEST thing ever!!! Grace didn't really know what to do with herself. Of course I had to get the camera out and have him do it again.
She's not too sure....
Aw what the heck!!
They were so, so, so cute! She is going to drive all the boys crazy and be such a heart breaker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment