Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Big Bear

We got up Saturday morning and hopped into the car with Jake and Sarah to head up to Big Bear. Grace did so well in the car! She slept most of the way and woke up about half way up the mountain, surprisingly not in pain from the change of elevation. When we arrived, we got her changed into her Snow Bunny outfit and started out on our walk.

It was bright and sunny so she needed her sunglasses.
After popping into a few shops, we found a restaurant that we wanted to try. It was pretty good, but we all agreed that the next trip up there we need to go to the pizza place. It always smells SOOOOO good! After lunch we headed to the lake to take some pictures.
Gracie, me & Sam

Our Family

The Newly Weds

She is amazed by her Daddy!

She's so beautiful!

On our way back towards the car we stopped in the candy store, something we always do, and got carmel apples. We had such a great day, and Gracie loved her first trip to the snow!!

I look so forward to our next visit that will hopefully happen this year before the snow melts. Thank you Jake and Sarah for inviting us, I love the little tradition/routine we have started!!

1 comment:

  1. I love going to the snow! Jake and I had so much fun, we can't wait to go again! I looovvee yooou!

    ReplyDelete