Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tummy Stuffer

This last weekend Grace went from having formula only, to apple juice in the afternoon and an attempt at cereal in the mornings.
She really likes getting to have her apple juice.
I don't know if its because its sweet or because the consistency but she has taken to it really well, and it has helped with her potty issues. The cereal we didn't have as good of luck with. Just like most babies eating cereal for the first time she spit it all out and gagged on it. It was so funny!! The faces that she made were priceless. Although she didn't swallow hardly anything, it was worth it to start the process of getting her use to being fed from a spoon. I feel like we are making progress each day we do it. Today she ate and actually swallowed half of the amount I made for her! Here are some of the pictures we took from her first feeding.
All rigged up in her highchair
Her first bite...will she like it???
Ummmm not so much!!
Daddy tried too
After a messy morning we got all cleaned up that night because Eddie and I were going out and Aunt Sam was going to watch her!!
Pretty in purple for Sarah!
Me & Mommy ready for our nights out!
She had an eventful day of firsts. Thank you Sam for watching her for us! She had a blast watching Disney movies all night with you!!

3 comments:

  1. AHH!! What a big girl she is! You'll love the baby food that's coming! It's such a sign that she is growing up so much! I LOVE the picture of her in purple with you! I am always so busy taking pictures of Alana, I forget to take some of her and I! I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww my sweet baby girl. We had so much fun watching Toy Story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my BIG girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete