Monday was a very special day for our family, not only was it Gama’s birthday, we took Gracie to Disneyland for the first time. I had been waiting for that day for as long as I could remember. I grew up going to D-Land at least once a week for so many years. It has always been a very special place to me. I had many trips there with my Gama and friends and worked there for 3 years. It’s actually where Eddie and I met…Awww… I wanted to make sure that her first trip was unforgettable, even though she wouldn't remember it...I would. Grace did so well. She met all the characters that were there that day, and rode all the attractions in Fantasyland. She LOVED riding the rides. I was so proud of her. She took naps throughout the day and stayed in a great mood, which allowed us to enjoy the day. I had the most memorable day, and want to thank everyone that went for making it the best day ever. We took lots of pictures, and I wanted to share them all with everyone so I put them all in a slideshow. I can’t wait to go back for our next trip!!
Braeburn Thermostat Manual
2 years ago



.jpg)

I'm so glad you got great pictures of her and her first time there! I LOVE the princess one1 Looks like you guys had a great time!! Um.... Thanks for the invite?!?!
ReplyDelete