Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!

As part of my new year’s resolution to better myself inside and out I have decided to start blogging. I love to write, though I'm not very creative. I figure that if I take the time to do it I will get better as I go so please bear with me. I will use this to share stories, thoughts, and pictures with family and friends that want to keep up with us. More importantly I want to do it for myself for therapeutic reasons. To be able to document things that happen to me and my family, to vent about the difficulties I’m sure to face, and to just be able to get the things I am thinking and feeling off my chest without boring someone to death with a long drawn out conversation. At least this way you only have to read if you want to. I had intended to start off with a blog to sum up 2008 and my hopes for what 2009 will bring my way. Unfortunately, I got started a little later then I had hoped to be able to, so without giving up on my resolution on the first day I wanted to at least post wishing everyone a Happy New Year and to introduce myself to the blogging world! I hope that everyone had a safe and happy holiday and I will get my first real blog posted very soon!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!! I converted another!!! I LOVE it! I can't wait to see pictures of Gracie and hear all the stuff I just went through! It's amazing how fast you'll fill all of this up and how fun it is! Welcome to blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to so much this year.
    I love my girls!

    ReplyDelete