Yesterday started out with getting Grace's four month picture taken. They came out SOOOOO cute!!! She smiled for every picture! I am so happy that I can get her to smile now for pictures!! She is growing up too fast for me. After her photo shoot she had her four month check up. She measured 25.5 inches and weighed in at 14 lbs 10 oz!!!!! She has grown so much since her last appointment. Everything else in her check up went well, with the exception of the four shots she had to get. But she did handle them better this time then the last time. By the time we got to the car she had stopped crying. We were also cleared to start giving her rice cereal twice a day, but our Dr. told us that we didn't have to. Because she is sleeping perfectly through the night she is obviously getting enough to eat and giving her the cereal might cause her to have some tummy issues which will cause her to not sleep as well. So we are going to try starting her on it this weekend and see how it goes. If she takes to it well, then we will stick with it, but if it causes problems then we will hold off a little longer. After she has had rice cereal for two weeks with no problems then we can start her on some green veggies once a day, and test how those go. Its all such a long process to test all the different kinds of food, but since she has had tummy issues in the past, I'm glad that it is something that you ease into. We were also told that we can give her 2 oz of apple juice mixed with 2 oz of water once a day to help with her digestive problems, so I am looking forward to that helping her as well. I can't wait to get to feed her with a spoon. I have heard that it is the funniest thing to watch them experience the texture and taste for the first time. We will be sure to get lots of pictures to share!!
Since we wont get the pictures back for two weeks, these are some pictures that we took yesterday.

I think this picture is so funny! It looks like she has road rage already! She was yelling at her Auntie for standing in front of her! Ha ha!!
I miss her SO much!! I hate being sick and not being able to come over and love on her!
ReplyDeleteI have high expectations that you keep up with this blogging stuff!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the last picture!!!!
ReplyDelete