Friday, January 30, 2009

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!

Eddie and I have wanted a Wii for a long time now, we could just never seem to find one in stock at Best Buy. We wanted to get it from Best Buy because one we have a credit card there, and two we get points for spending money there. So since they are the same price everywhere we were waiting to find one. Monday night Jake surprised Sarah and bought her a Wii! (Great job Jake!!) While Sarah was out shopping for accessories and games yesterday she found a Wii in stock at the Best Buy in Tustin!!!! OMG!!! SOOOO excited!! So Eddie left work a little early and headed over there and low and behold it was still there!!!! So after venturing to two different stores to get the Wii Fit, accessories, and game that I wanted he brought our new toy home!!! I have never looked at the games that are out there for the Wii so I had to head to Best Buy myself. I walked in and as I always do I loaded my arms up with six or seven games and I had to have right now!!!! Obviously I couldn't have them all so I made a list of all that I did want and we returned a remote to get the Wii Play which was one of the games we always play at Eric & Liz's and Ann & Joe's that came with an extra remote. We also picked up a few more accessories for the Wii fit and headed home to FINALLY set it up! After getting a few Mii's made and the Wii Fit set up it was already midnight. :o( So we didn't really get an opportunity to play last night, but tonight I'm sure that we will be up all night!! Thank goodness its Friday!! Thank you baby for letting me spend all that money yesterday (thank goodness for credit cards) Most importantly, thank you so, so, so much Sarah for finding one in stock and letting me know!! You are the greatest!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Wii!!!! I wanna go home and play Mario now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna go home too!!!!!!!
    I'm so excited we finally have one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I think between all of us we have WAY to many Wii's now! Mario 3 is the best!

    ReplyDelete