This famous statement whether it be true or not is definitely not true when it comes to Grace. She has tried bananas, applesauce, peaches and pears and she has the same reaction to all of them!!! She doesn't cry, itch or swell up, she just gets these little red spots on her face, but her face only. If I mix it with her cereal in the morning she is totally fine and there is no change in her so she just can't eat them alone. My poor baby can't eat any of the sweet stuff!! She hates anything green, obviously my daughter, but LOVES carrots and sweet potatoes. Unfortunately, if she only eats those things she will turn orange!!! I have also tried different brands, and organic food but it doesn't seem to matter. My pediatrician advised me to take her off fruit, unless I mix it with her cereal until the next time I go in to see him. So until then, she can have fruits with her cereal and veggies for dinner which honestly makes sense, but I feel bad that she is limited to what she gets to eat. I'm sure that it is something that will pass, I just hope it is soon! Happy Friday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment