Every year since I was born my moms side of the family has always gotten together at a park for our Easter picnic. I always really enjoy myself because it is with all of our extended family that live all over the place. This is the one time of year that we get to see each other so it was the first time a lot of them got to meet Grace. She did really well with all the 'strangers" holding her. She is people person now a days anyhow. The day is pretty predictable. My family plays softball, bachi ball, cards and my favorite game Pit! We laid out our blanket, filled our plates with all kinds of good food and laid out in the sun all day! It was so wonderful and the weather was beautiful!!!
My new favorite picture! She is so happy!!
Sun bathing babe!
Me & Sam
My Hoppy Family!
Me & My Baby Girl
-_-
It was so great to get to visit with my family. We have all gotten so busy with our own lives I am so thankful that we can all take the time to get together every year to spend the holiday together. My cousin Brett and Brittany brought our new cousin Chloe to the picnic too!! Brittany looked so great considering she gave birth twelve days ago!!! My other cousins Cory & Jen also brought their son Mason to the park too!! It was so great to have to newest cousins all together!
Me & Grace with Brittany & Chloe
Me & Grace 6.75 Months, Jen & Mason 4 Months, Brittany & Chloe 12 days!!
I was so happy to get to see Chloe again! It makes me so happy and sad to see her! She is so beautiful and so tiny. Its so hard to believe that six months ago Grace was the same size and now she has grown so much! I am so happy that I have this blog and all our pictures to share with everyone and to document all that is going on in our lives. I have a pretty good memory, but this just makes it that much more detailed. We had such an awesome day at the park and I am so looking forward to the warm weather and many more days at the park!
.jpg)

I had SO much fun! I'm sad we never sat down to play Pit this year though! We'll have to buy it and play it at home! Thank you so much for letting Jake and I raid your family picnic, it means so much to us that you consider us part of the family too. I love you!!!
ReplyDelete