I have been looking forward to this since the beginning of the year!! I LOVE dyeing Easter eggs!!! Eddie and I have never done it in the last seven years, and that really makes me sad because I have so much fun doing it. So this year we set aside the time to do it with Grace. She even dyed one herself, with my help of course! I swear having a child of your own brings the child out in those that have lost it. I don't feel that I have because I look forward to these little things more then the bigger things.
So excited to dye eggs!
She made her very own!!

Waiting for them to be done so we can pull them out!

Eddie hard at work!

Such pretty colors!!

We had such a great time! I can't wait to do it again next year with a different type of dye kit and when she can choose the colors and help Mommy and Daddy more!
No comments:
Post a Comment