As I had mentioned before we went down and had pictures for Mother's Day with Ann & Sky. Grace did so well taking pictures with other people in them considering that she was use to taking them alone. Skyler did so, so, so well dealing with Grace being so small and needing to be posed a few times before we could get the picture. I am so in love with the pictures and am so happy that Ann wanted to come take them with us. These just topped off my unforgettable first Mother's Day. Enjoy!!!
Beautiful Baby

The reason I got to celebrate!
.jpg)
My One & Only

A LOVE stronger then any other
.jpg)
Mother's Day 2009
.jpg)
Goosie's & Baby Goosie's
.jpg)
Our Pride & Joy
.jpg)
Our Big Girls
.jpg)
*A daughter is you're greatest source of pride and your greatest hope for the future*
these are so adorable!!! i love them all!!
ReplyDeleteThe very bottom one should say "Let go of my hair!!" :o)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite pictures yet...I need a new one for my desk (hint, hint)
ReplyDelete