Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pops To The Rescue!

Grace's party is moved back to the 19th! My Daddy saved the day! He was with me when I got the phone call about the club house being booked on her birthday and saw how upset I was by it. Most of you are probably thinking get over it it's no big deal but it was really important for me to have her party on her birthday since it fell on a Saturday. Anyway, my Dad is loved at work and he asked if we could have her party in the club house there and they said yes! So her party will be at Lake Mission Viejo on the 19th which also happens to be the night of the "Taste of the Lake" and a Jazz Festival. It will be a long day, but it will be so much fun for everyone! I am beside myself excited and so grateful that my Dad works with such awesome people!! Thank you so much Daddy for asking! You are our hero!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I cant wait to have this. Im really lookin forward to her party and all out friends & family.

    ReplyDelete