Sunday, June 21, 2009

Eddie's 1st Father's Day!

I hope that all the Daddy's out there had an amazing Father's Day! I know that the men in my life did! It started out with Gracie waking her Daddy up to watch cartoons with her. They cuddled through an episode of Mickey Mouse Club House, she helped Eddie open his presents. I can't wait until her birthday!

She loves tissue paper!

Once we were ready my in laws came over so that we could take Nick to breakfast. Grace had a little bit of everything to eat. It was so much fun to watch her reaction to the different tastes. Going to breakfast with Nick and Suzie is always so nice, we always have such great conversations. This trip we talked about them moving back east again. It is something that they have always said they were going to do for a long time now, and an opportunity has presented itself for them. Nick is going out to talk to his old boss next week so we should know more in a few weeks.
Grandpa Nick, Eddie & Grace
After breakfast we headed over to my parents house to hang out with my Daddy and to celebrate my Papa's 75th birthday with cake and champagne! I have always had a very close relationship with my Dad. I inherited my looks and personality from him, thanks a lot Dad!!! I believe that a lot of the reason that I am the way that I am is because of him. I am the first girl, and Daddy's Princess!! I owe him a lot and appreciate everything that he has even done for me, and for what I know that he will continue to do for us! I love you so much Daddy!!
The Birthday Boy!
My Daddy & his kids!

My Family
When we left my parents house we ran a few errands preparing for the float and went home to get ready for dinner. On our way to Downtown Disney we stopped at Jake and Sarah's house to visit with Jake and to give him his gift Grace got for her Godfather for Father's Day. We had dinner at the "Story Tellers Cafe" at the Grand Californian Hotel. It's one of Eddie's favorite restaurants. They have a small menu, but a really awesome buffet for those of you who like them! Grace loves going out to dinner with us, she always sits so nicely for us. This time she even got to try all different types of things that we were eating, and Eddie eating from the buffet gave her lots of options. All and all I think the day was great!
His reason for celebrating!!

Happy Father's Day baby! I hope your first fathers day will be a memorable one. Thank you for being the best father & husband your girls could have. Grace and I are so lucky that we have you. You do everything for us to have the best life. We love you more then anything and we hope that you had a great day! We loved spending it with you! You are our Hero!

"A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart"

1 comment:

  1. I had an amazing day!!! Thank you so much for making the best it could have been!

    ReplyDelete