Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We Can't Get Enough Disneyland!

Last week was a super busy week for Grace and I, we went to Disneyland 3 different days!! But it works out because we didn't go the week before and we wont be going this week so it evened out. With the offer of get in free on your birthday everyone goes! Very smart on Disney's part. I wonder if they will continue to do it next year, probably not. On Tuesday my sister, Grace and I went to celebrate Liz and Jon's birthday. I am very excited because Eric and Liz got passes!! The day was nice because Liz's niece went and so we got to go on a lot of the fantasyland rides. We also got to go to the Blue Bayou for dinner which was awesome because I haven't been there since I was really little. The company was great and the food was awesome! Sadly the fireworks only went on for a few minutes and they got canceled because of the wind. But we still had an awesome day!!
Then on Thursday we made our weekly trip with Amanda, but this time her mom came a long. Grace had never met her before so it was a nice treat for us all. She wanted to eat at a place called Taste Pilots Grill, in California Adventure. I was excited because I had never eaten there and my goal with having a pass is to try all the places I have never been. I LOVED this place!!! They had a hamburger marinated in A1 sauce with blue cheese crumbles, my kind of burger!!! It was also a neat place because they give the burgers to you plain and they have a bar where you can make it yourself. They also have a food and wine festival going on there with wine tasting. We spent most of the day in DCA which was a nice change from what we are use to. But I LOVE the ice cream they have over there so I was happy. We called it a day pretty early because we knew we were going to be back!! We had such a great day!! Sadly we didn't get any pictures on Tuesday or Thursday which makes me sad, but we did get some on our next trip!
Friday was Sarah's birthday and our final trip to the park for the week. We got up really early to get there before the park opened so that Sarah and Jessica could get their passes!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!
*Happy Birthday Sam*
*Classic Disney Photo*
We spent the day going on rides that Sarah had either never been on or it had been a long time since she had been on them, and snacking on different yummy Disneyland snacks. We also had to go over to DCA to get bread bowls and to go on the Toy Story ride because its one of the funnest rides over there!!
*It's a Small World*
*Storybook*
*Autopia*
*She loves Sarah*
*We LOVE Toy Story*
*I love my girls*
The weather was a little on the chilly side, but at least it wasn't hot and miserable! Time went by so fast and we had to leave the park early to go to a ceremony for Sarah's niece and then to dinner for Sarah's birthday. We had such a busy week and Grace did so well for being at Disneyland so much and the long days we had. I am so excited that so many people have passes now, although I love my Thursdays with Grace and Amanda!!! Happy Birthday to Jon, Liz, and Sarah!! Thank you for letting us spend your birthdays with you! We had such a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment