Monday, June 8, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!!

My trip to Vegas this past weekend was the BEST weekend I have ever had in Vegas!!!!!!!! I have never had more fun, slept less, won as much, or done as much in any one trip before. We got to state line around 11:30pm taking us only 3 hours to get there. After checking into our room at Buffalo Bills we hit the casino. The had a "Wild Goose" game that of course made me think of my Goosie, and my all time favorite Unicorn game.
Wild Goose!!!
Neither game brought me with luck so we decided to test our luck out on the Blackjack tables. I only played $20 and lost pretty quickly but Amanda kept her $40 going for a little while. The only problem was there was something wrong with the dealer. She wasn't all there and made playing quite hard because you really have to do her job for her and make sure she didn't take your money when you won, which happened once to Amanda. Good thing I was paying attention and caught her! We hit the hay around 3am because we had a big day ahead of us. In the morning we headed to the Monte Carlo to check in and went straight to the pool for some drinks and relaxing. It was overcast but still warm which made it perfect for swimming. There was a lazy river, and a wave pool on top of a normal swimming pool.
Hangin by the pool drinking!
Getting in the lazy river
After a few hours it was time to head back to the room to get ready for our night out!!
All ready to go out!!!
Once ready we headed to Fat Tuesdays for yards and to play some video slots. I played a stripper game which won me $40!! What a way to start the night!!
My stripper game!!! Awesome game!!
Next was to Fremont Street, which is downtown in "old Vegas." I had never been down there so I was very excited to do something new! They had the light show going on and I got to see all the older hotels that you see in older movies.
The Fremont Street Experience
After a few drinks and searching the different casinos for Spanish 21, three card poker, and 5$ blackjack tables we settled into a blackjack table in the Plaza casino. What a night!!!!!!! We met all kinds of people, including a high roller that caused a big drunken scene which caused us to get free breakfast!! Worked out well for us!! We sat down at midnight (HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA) and got up at 6:30!!!!!!!!!! After six hours, lots of drinks, and good conversations we walked away from the table Amanda winning $280 and me winning $300!!!!!!!!!!! It was such an awesome night and experience!!
My three $100 chips!!! Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!!!
After breakfast we walked out of the casino into a shinning sun and hopped into a taxi to go back to our hotel.
We caught some sleep until around 3:30pm and then got up because we didn't want to sleep Amanda's whole birthday away. We went across the street to Outback for dinner and then went to Caesars Palace to go to FAO Schwartz to get Grace a toy, no luck!! On our way back we stopped to watch the water show at the Bellagio which was moving because the played "God Bless the USA" which made Amanda and I both tear up.
When we got back to the hotel we got ready and headed out around 11:30 to a country bar called Stoney's. It was a nice relaxed bar/club that made us feel comfortable and right at home.
When we were tired of dancing we headed back to our hotel to hit the tables again!! We hadn't planned on staying out late because we had to get up early and drive home, but it didn't work out that way. At 6am we cashed out, I walked away with $100, and headed to our room to sleep for a few hours.
When we got up and checked out we went to the Palms to check out the Playboy store since we were both such "Girls Next Door" fans and to have lunch. On our way out we sat at a table one more time just for a few little bit and then headed home. Going home with more money then you went with and having your entire weekend paid for is the way to go!! I had so much fun and it didn't cost me anything!!!
After one of the best weekends of my whole life I was so happy to get home and see my family!! I missed them so, so much!! Eddie even kept Grace up a little past her bed time so that I could giver her a good night kiss and rock her to sleep. I can not wait until we make our next trip out to Vegas! With each person or group that you go with is a different experience because different people like to do different things. Amanda loves to do it all so you really can't go wrong! Happy Birthday My Friend!!! Thank you for spending your special weekend with me!!!! Now we need to get our next trip on the calendar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment