My happy girl!
Grace & her Daddy
Mommy & her Tid
My Love
After we got done with lunch Grace and I walked over to look at the birds and the guy walked up to us to let Grace pet it. They were really beautiful up close and Grace loved getting to touch them. They gave her kisses and then all of a sudden he held out her arm and put it on her. It all happened so fast and she just sat there and stared at it. She never cried or flinched, she just kept trying to touch it. Then he brought over the big one and that intimidated her a little bit, but she got over that really fast. They were so sweet and friendly and the guy was so nice! Made me want to get some of my own!
Fearless!
Sweet baby bird
She wants one Daddy!
We said goodbye to the birds and then started for our walk down the boardwalk to take some pictures and look around. While I was taking a picture of Eddie and Grace this gay guy walked by and asked if we wanted him to take a picture of the three of us and he got Grace to smile so big!!!! It was awesome! She was totally entertained by this guy and it was really sweet of him to offer to take our picture and he caught my new favorite pictures!
I love my girl!
Daddy's Girl
Big Smile!
Santa Monica Pier
We walked back and forth on the boardwalk for a few miles playing with Grace and visiting with each other. The day was perfect! The weather was beautiful and cool, the beach was amazing and the company was great! I am so happy that Eddie decided to play hookie and spend the day with his girls! We miss him everyday while he works and we thrilled to get to do something new together!
.jpg)

I had an amazing day with my girls! I love you
ReplyDelete