Today my mom celebrated her 49th birthday, and what better way to celebrate it then at Disneyland!! This morning we got up early and picked up my Mom and Grandma and headed for the park. We met up with my sister and Matt and headed straight for the bakery for a sticky bun! It's one of those things that we always do first thing when we go with my Grandma. After breakfast we headed straight for Fantasyland so that my Mom could take Grace on the rides there because we didn't do those rides the last time we all went for Grace's birthday. No matter how old I get I love those rides!! Grace has such a good time on them too! We spent the day going on rides, snacking and then shopping on Main Street! Something unusual that did happen to us was we got stuck going up the final drop on Splash Mountain and had to be walked off the ride! I was really scared at first because we were almost to the top and all of a sudden there was a jerk and we just stopped. I was afraid that we were going to roll backwards. After sitting on the slant for over five minutes a cast member came to us and helped us get out of the boat, which I must say wasn't the easiest thing ever with wet flip flops on!! It was pretty exciting though. I have only been walked off three rides and two of them have now been with my mom!
Disneyland is now celebrating Christmas in the park so everything is decorated for the holidays and it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside! My mom loves going to Disneyland during this season, so it was nice that she could get her free ticket for her birthday.
Happy Birthday Mom!
Matt's 1st ride on Peter Pan with Great Gama
Nonnie & her Little Roo
Nonnie & her Sugar Bear
Sitting so big by herself on our horse!
Squished!
Crazy driver
Throwing penny's in the fountain
Watching Dumbo fly!
Oh Sister!
Waiting to ride Buzz!
Whitney & Matt
With Disneyland being probably my favorite place to be, I am so thankful that I get to spend so much time there with my family. So many good times, pictures, and memories that will last me my lifetime! Happy Birthday Mommy!! I am so happy that we got to spend the day with you at our favorite place!!! I love you so much and am so proud that you are my mom. Next year is a big one!! We need to start planning!!!
.jpg)

Is that my shirt? :o)
ReplyDelete