Get my windows tinted - Completed 11/24/09
It's getting dark in here!! Eddie has had a few truck parts for sale on Craigslist and his truck web sites for a few months now and we finally got interest on one of them!!! A guy in Long Beach owns a stereo shop and wanted to know if Eddie would be interested in trading parts. I was not interested in this at all when Eddie first told me about it. I would much rather have the money for the holidays or to put the money back in our savings account, then Eddie layed it all out for me. The part that he was selling was $250 and this guy was going to tint both our vehicles in return for it. The cost for Eddie and I to do our tint with type of tint we want to is around $600! We have had cheap tint in the past and it isn't worth it so we want the good stuff. So when you look at the big picture we were going to be getting a kick ass deal on something that we have wanted for a very long time. After discussing it between the two of us and getting input from a few friends, we decided to call it part of our Christmas presents to each other and did it! They came out so nice!!!! It's something that is taking me time to get use to because it is so dark on the back half of the car and it's actually harder to drive at night because I can't see like I use to. I am so excited to have it done, I think that it looks so sleek on my black car, and Eddie is excited to add another "mod" to his truck. It's also really going to help with the heat next Summer! The shop was a really nice one and they were all so friendly so I would recommend them to anyone I know who wants work done!
Eddie's Truck before
After
My Explorer before
After

No comments:
Post a Comment