I love my husband! He is the sweetest man out there!
Yesterday when I was going to pick lunch up for my sister and I, I heard this loud rumbling sound while I was driving but couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I saw a Honda in front of me and figured that it was their exhaust, but then when they pulled out of my neighborhood without a sound I knew it wasn't them. Then as I gave my car some gas I realized that it was coming from my car. I was totally confused because Eddie hadn't mentioned any problem with my car while I was gone and didn't mentioned that he had an exhaust put on my car, so I called him to find out what was going on. To my surprise he had put an exhaust on my car!! I have been wanting it for so long and I finally got one and Eddie surprised me with it!! He wanted to see how long it would take me to notice it so he hadn't told me about it! He was so cute about it! I noticed it the first time I drove my car, it made such a difference! I was just sad that I hadn't noticed it when he picked me up from the airport. Thank you so much baby for doing that for me!! You are the best and I love you so much!
Braeburn Thermostat Manual
2 years ago
.jpg)

hahahaha soooo cute. love love love it. and i love u two!
ReplyDeleteI love you, i try to do a nice thing now and then
ReplyDelete