
This year has been the most amazing and memorable one I have ever had. I have been blessed my whole life, but this year I feel differently about. I don't know if it's because I have learned to appreciate life and what it's worth, or if because I have lived my life this year as more of an adult then I ever have but I am thankful for so many things.
I am so thankful for...
My Husband! He is giving me the life that I have always wanted. He works so hard everyday so that I can stay home and be with Grace. He takes care of me and supports me, makes me laugh, holds me when I cry, and loves me unconditionally.
My Daughter! She gives me reason to live. To live life to the fullest, and to always look for the positive in things. She drives me crazy, but makes me laugh and smile all the time. She always keeps me on my toes! She is so beautiful and has such personality you can't help but love her. She is the light of my life!
My family! They are crazy, insane but the most loving. They have supported almost all the decisions I have made in my life and are always there to pick me up when I get knocked down. My Dad is my rock and someone I will always go to for life advice. My Mom is understanding and will always encourage me to go for my dreams. My Sister...well we all know my sister. She is one of my best friends and although she has her own disfunctional life she is always there to listen to me yell, and make me laugh hysterically when I need it the most. My Brother is growing up everyday and becoming such a man and I am so proud of him. My Nephew is my new little hero, he made me an Auntie and I love that little man so much!!
My Friends! They are so important to me!! I have been through some tough and great times recently and they are always there for anything that I need! Sarah I love you to the moon and back again a million times over. I can't wait to meet Jilly and for Grace to meet her new best friend! Ann I miss you so much everyday and can't wait for my next visit to get to catch up again! Shannon always keeps me grounded! Amanda is always there in the middle of the night when I need someone to talk to or to go on a walk around Disneyland. The Burnett's keep things fun and spontaneous for us! All of our other friends contribute to our happiness and complete of lives in some way and I am so thankful that I have such an amazing people in my life that I get to call friends!
My Life! I am a stay at home Mommy, with the most incredible husband, perfect daughter, and loving family and friends. I have a home to live in, a car to drive, food in my tummy, we get to do some pretty great things, go on some awesome trips, and we are all healthy!! I am blessed with so many things that I know that I take for granted so I just want to say thank you to everyone out there who has touched my life this year. Big and small they all add up to what makes my life as extraordinary as it is!!

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment