Eddie's Best Friend Cory is in the Army and has been stationed in Egypt and Texas for the last four to five years. He was the Best Man at our wedding and almost didn't make it! In July of last year he came back to California on leave for a few weeks and of course had to make a stop to meet Grace. I had planned on writing a blog at the time of his visit last year but time got away from me and I never did. He was very disappointed! He told me that he checked my blog everyday waiting for me to post it and it never came! I felt REALLY bad!!! Fast forwarding to today, he is now stationed and living in Barstow! YAY!! Sooooo much closer and we have actually seen him quite a few times in between now and then but this was the trip that he told me about my non blogging for him. I wanted to make sure that I didn't waste any time getting this one written so I could post a few pictures! She always gets comfortable with Cory right away, which makes me very pleased! He is always so excited to get to see her! He had gone to the Market Place at the fair grounds today to walk around with his family and picked her up her very own camping chair! It's just her size and it's pink to boot! She was sooo excited to sit in it and watch her cartoons! We love getting to see Cory when he comes to town and are even more excited for him to be living so much closer to us...and it's right on the way to Vegas!!!
Grace & Cory 7/6/09

Grace & Cory - Today
Soooooo excited for her new chair!
No comments:
Post a Comment