Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers Day Dinner

Since the only reason that I get to celebrate tomorrow is because of Grace, I wanted to spend the whole day with her. To celebrate Mother's Day my wonderful Hubby took me out to dinner tonight because tomorrow is going to be busy spending the day with our Moms. He gave me some cash to go out and buy a new outfit and to get my nails and toes done! What a treat!
All dolled up!

He made reservations at Houstons, an awesome restaurant that came highly recommended by the Burnetts! It was so nice to have a nice night out on the town just Eddie and I. Because we love our friends so much we don't do things alone very often so this was a nice treat! We had a delicious dinner and quite a few drinks and just sat and talked for a long time. It felt like we hadn't done that in such a long time and it was really nice to catch up and talk about some of the decisions we have made for our family. I sincerely enjoyed myself and am truly thankful that my guy went out of his way to make sure that we had an amazing night!

Enjoying the sunset while waiting for our table
No night would be complete without dessert so on the way home, a little tipsy I really wanted a Chocolate Chip Calzone from Claim Jumper. Lucky for me there was one on the way home! Soooo yummy!!Amanda was nice enough to watch Grace for us so we could have the night off. When she brought her home she surprised me with a present! She had taken Grace down to Disneyland and had a garden stone made with Grace's handprints in it.
My Little Ones Hands!

A treasured keepsake

Oh my goodness, I was so thrilled and surprised! It was so sweet and really meant a lot to me because I love anything personalized, especially when it comes to my baby! Tonight was the perfect way to start my Mother's Day celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment