Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day

Happy Mother's Day!

Because we went to dinner to celebrate Mother's Day for me last night, as long as I got to spend the whole day with Grace it didn't matter to me what we did! Our day started off with more present!! I got a pink glass rose and a ornament with our picture on it! I don't think anything would have been better! Thank you so much babe! We got on the road early to head out to Corona to spend take Suzie to breakfast and to spend the first half our day with them. Nick and Suzie haven't been living out there for too long so that hadn't explored the area too far from home so we went to a place near their house that they had driven past a few times. The wait wasn't too bad and the service was really nice!
Breakfast!

Sweet Smiles

Eddie got me a chocolate covered strawberry bouquet brought to the table that everyone got a bite of, including Grace, bad idea considering she was wearing white pants! We had a nice breakfast and went back to their house for a few hours to visit. We talked about all the things they were thinking of doing to the house and all the excitement of owning a home made me so anxious! I hope that owning a home is somewhere in our nearer future!
Suzie and two of her most favorite people!

After Grace got up from he nap we got on the road to head to my Aunts house for an early dinner with my family. It was so great to see the whole family together, including my Grandma! We had ordered Olive Garden and had a full Italian feast! Family came in and out all day so there was a nice buzz throughout the house! I was happy that Brett and Brittney came by too with Chloe since they will be leaving in a two weeks to go to Bali for a few months! I was so excited that my Grandma made it out for the day too! I know that things are tough on her right now, but she is still fighting hard! We spent a few hours telling stories and taking pictures before it was time for us to call it a day.
Mom & Grace

Our Mom!

She loves being Nonnie

My Grandma & her kids!

Me & My Grama

Four generations

All day events like holidays are really tiring on us since we try and spend time with everyone. Mother's Day of course we needed to spend with our Mothers. They should absolutely be recognized for the hard work they put in raising us! I love my Mom so much and am so grateful for the relationship we have.
Being able to celebrate this holiday is such a wonderful feeling! Not everyone out there gets to be honored today and I am so grateful to be one of them! My little one is the light of my life! She is my reason for everything! While Motherhood is the hardest job I have ever done, it is absolutely the most rewarding. When I get squeezes and kisses whenever I want and get to hear her laughter ring throughout the house it makes every hard time worth it. I am so blessed to have her in my life. I love you sweet baby! Thank you for making it possible for me to celebrate today!
The best feeling ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment