Tuesday, May 19, 2009

8 Months Old & Standing!!!

Today she turned 8 months old! I can't believe that she is three quarters of a year old!!!!!!! Though I have been working on her party for a few months now, I feel like I have no time left!!! She is going to be a whole year old before I know it!!! We don't have a Dr's appointment until next month so I am not certain of her stats yet, but she is getting so tall and seems to weigh a ton! She is such a mobile baby now. She crawls all over the place at such a fast speed, and she has even started to pull herself up on things.
Such a big girl!
Her crib has been lowered to the lowest setting possible, and putting her down for naps in it when she is awake is more difficult because she stands up and wants to play so its a process to get her to go to sleep. Eventually after going in to lay her down she will go to sleep. She also doesn't want to be held even more then she didn't before. She wants to be on the floor moving and pulling herself up on things. We are also taking Mommy & Me pictures with Ann and Sky for Mothers Day, and her eight month pictures. I am really excited about those!! Things are definitely getting more exciting and as Summer gets closer and closer we have so much planned!!! She may be getting bigger everyday, but she is becoming more fun to play with everyday too!

1 comment: