Waiting for the paperwork to be processed!
She was so happy and had no idea what I was about to do to her
Once we were all ready to go I took a deep breath and said lets do it before I change my mind. I had to pin her down on me so that the girl could clean and mark her ears. She did not like that at all!!! If you know my girl she doesn't like to be held on laps and she especially doesn't like to be pinned down, so she started to get a little fussy!!
After everything was lined up I let her relax so a minute, but then it was time!! I held my breath pinned her down and froze. Eddie held his phone up with a movie on to try and distract her but it didn't work too well. She got really upset to be pinned down again and then I heard the click and her silent scream.
The girl quickly moved to the other ear and with the next minute it was all over. My poor baby girl was so upset!
Luckily with a little love and soothing words from Mommy she calmed down very quickly.
All Smiles with Mommy
Daddy was so proud!
When it was all over my pretty girl looked so cute and different with the "diamond" studs in her ears!! I am so happy that it is all over with and I don't have to think about it anymore. My screamer did so much better then I expected her to, and I have to say so did I. I think there was only one tear shed. As much as children grow and change everyday, we as parents do just as much.
.jpg)

Good job Mommy for being so brave! :o) She looks beautiful. Remember when I had Sky's done... all it took was a lollipop and she was fine! LOL Now she needs some sapphires!!!
ReplyDeleteTORTURE!
ReplyDelete