Monday, May 18, 2009

Splish Splash I Was Takin' A Bath

Grace loves her bath time!! She loves to be a big girl and sit in the big girl bath tub and splash around.
I went out and bought a faucet cover to protect her from hitting her head/face on and it causes the water to pour out like a fountain. I wish they made these for when I was a kid. It makes it so that you don't have to try to squeeze your head underneath the faucet, just lay your head back to rinse the soap out.
Her favorite bath toy was is a red plastic cup. She has so many other toys that she could play with but she goes nuts over her cup! Kinda funny, its the simple things in life that make her happy!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful water baby...it's going to be a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete