We brushed Grace's teeth tonight! She has eight pearly whites in there and they need to be cleaned! I have been meaning to do this for some time now, I just hadn't made it part of our schedule yet. That and I wanted to make sure that Eddie was home to be a part of it since he misses out on things by being at work. I was a little nervous thinking that she may not like it because it would tickle her gums and lips, but when I stuck the toothbrush in her mouth she loved it! She was all smiles and didn't fight me at all! She let me brush away and then wanted to be part of the action and do it herself. I am so happy that this was as easy as it was. It makes adding it to our daily routine simple.
Brushing for the first time!
Braeburn Thermostat Manual
2 years ago
.jpg)

yay! I'm glad she didn't fight you on it. But why would she? Brushing my teeth is so much fun!! haha Love, love, love the last pic. She's too frickin' cute.
ReplyDelete