Sunday, October 25, 2009

Maid In The Making

Over the last two weeks or so I have noticed that Grace has made it a habit of following me around while I am cleaning and mock what I am doing. When I am dusting she is right behind me with a towel wiping the table down. Or when I am doing the dishes she is there pulling the dishes out of the dishwasher and handing them to me. The latest thing is following me with any of her toys that roll while I am vacuuming. She is also really, really good about picking up her toys up and putting them all back in her toy box!! Makes cleaning her room up really easy. Now I just need to work with her on picking up her toys throughout the rest of the house. Because she doesn't have a toy box in the living room, which I am really considering, she tends to make it look like a tornado blew through. At this point I will take what I can get and since she not only cleans her room up, but helps me with household chores I have no complaints!! I have my own Molly Maid!!!
This is how I found her today! She pulled all her toys out of the toy box and decided to climb inside it all by herself!!

But then did a very good job picking up after herself!

1 comment:

  1. Tell Molly I could use her at my house!!! hehehe So adorable.

    ReplyDelete