Well not really, but Grace and I are going on a trip! We are going to El Paso, Texas to visit Ann and the fam! I couldn't be more excited and scared about this trip. I haven't seen Ann in over a month now, and although we have gone longer without seeing each other the fact that she is so far away makes it so much worse. I have been fixated on going out there and finally decided one day about two weeks ago that I was just going to do it. I booked the tickets and Grace and I head out a week from today, and will be there for SIX days!!!! The fact that we are going to be flying scares me to death! I for one am not that great of a flyer and that fact that I am going to be on a plane with a one year old by myself, who doesn't like to sit on my lap for longer then two minutes, who has never flown before and has never experienced her ears plugging up makes me really nervous. Thankfully we have a very short layover and our flights are only an hour and a half long. This way she has time to stretch her legs every few hours. Our flight leaves at 6:45am so I am hoping that she will sleep through the first flight. Besides being nervous about the travel part I am also sad that Eddie wont be able to go with us. Work gets in the way of these things. We will miss him so much!! Neither one of us have ever been away from Grace for more then two days so I can't imagine Eddie having to be away from her for six days. We will miss you so much!!! But you know me I will take a ton of pictures so that you can see everything that we did. Although I am sad and nervous, I am also extremely excited!! I can't wait to get out there to spend time with the Mercier family. I miss them so, so much! I'm ecstatic to see their new house and all the exciting things about their new life. I know that Gavin has changed so much as I'm sure Sky has and I really want Grace and Sky to get to know each other...And for me to get another baby fix! Only one week to go Goosie! I'm so excited to see you!!!!!
Getting ready to pack our bags!!!
I can't wait!!!! Hurry up already! :o)
ReplyDeleteWowzers... her hair is getting long!I love it@