I have to admit that she kinda is! Today she decided that she was going to be a pill. When I was little I HATED wearing a diaper. Any chance that I got I would either pull it down or rip the tabs open so it would fall off, well today Grace started doing that herself. It's been hot today and we were just hanging out and home so she ran around in her diaper for most of the day. She had been walking around tugging on the back of it, but I thought it was just scratching her so I didn't think anything of it. I put her in her pack and play so that I could make her lunch and when I went to pull her out this is what I found! She had tugged on it and tried to take it off!! I couldn't help but grab my camera and laugh hysterically about it.
Showing off her cheeks!
So silly!
After lunch she went down for her nap and when she woke up it was time for her bath. I put her in my bedroom and went to grab her towel and when I came I found her in my bathroom yet again getting into mischief. She had unrolled the toilet paper all over the floor and was playing with it. I felt yet again to make this a photo opportunity. She smiled and giggled because she knew that she had been caught in action!!!
Caught Red Handed!
She had so much fun!
I'm sure many Moms have caught their children doing these things, but I had to share because it made my day! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment