Over the last month Eddie has gone out of town almost every week. While its fun and exciting for him to get out of the office we miss him terribly when he is gone. His flight took off this morning for Jacksonville, Florida and when he landed this evening I got a call to tell me that from there he was going to be traveling to Buffalo, New York. Now instead of coming home on Tuesday he will now be home on Thursday or Friday. He is normally gone for two to three days, but that's an entire work week!! Though he doesn't get paid extra for being out of town and away from his family we do charge it and they pay us back the following week which is allowing us to earn Disney points towards our vacation, or Angels baseball points that we can use on some awesome Angels things. At least something good gets to come from him being out of town. I hate sleeping alone. I have had Eddie next to me for going on eight years now so when I roll over and he isn't there, its makes my heart skip a beat. I am also really lonely, especially at night. Our normal daily routine is something that I have become use to but when I don't have him home in the evening to spend time with, I feel kinda lost. I know that Grace misses him a lot too. She always goes to the front door an bangs on the screen and calls for her Daddy. I just wanted a minute to vent about being sad that Eddie is gone yet again. We miss you baby! We hope that you have a safe trip and can't wait for you to get home to spend the weekend with us!!!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!
Know the feeling all too well! :o(
ReplyDelete:( I'm sorry he's always gone lately. It would be really hard on me too. Even though I'm a lazy prego lady I'm still always here if you need a movie buddy or a Grey's buddy on Thursday nights!!
ReplyDelete