Peek!
Her pony tail looks like the top of the pumpkins!
There were a ton of people there and lots of bounce houses to play on. I'm still leery of bounce houses. I think Grace is still a little to young for them just yet. But something that she wasn't too young for was the pony rides!!!! She got all saddled up and rode that pony like a little cowgirl! The smile never left her face and she had such a blast!!!!
Big girl on her pony!
Mommy & her little Cowgirl!
When we were done with the ride we went on the search for our pumpkins. Grace found hers really fast of course because she found the first one that she could lift! It was actually pretty perfect! A little on the small size but perfectly round!
Hugging her pumpkin
We took a few more pictures and then found our pumpkin to carve.
Family photo at the pumpkin patch
All the pumpkins!!
She has so much fun!
I can't wait until Eddie gets home from Kansas City, yes he is going out of town AGAIN, so that we can carve them!! Tomorrow we are going down to have her picture taken in her costume!!
.jpg)

Pumpkin patches are my favorite!!! I'm sad we don't get to go Trick or Treating together this year, another traditon thats gone! :o( But YAY for seeing you guys a few days after Halloween!!!! :o)
ReplyDelete