Monday, January 11, 2010

#89.....Check!!

Buy a couch cover for family room - Completed 01/11/09

Last year at some point Eddie and I acquired a couch. It was in perfect condition and really comfortable, but it was plaid and didn't match our family room. But since it didn't cost us anything we figured that we would take it and then buy a couch cover for it once the work in that room was finished so that it would match our color scheme. The room has been 90% finished for some time now with the exception of our couch cover, some throw pillows, and a few decorative pieces. But because it is in a room that we don't sit in, I kept forgetting about finding a cover for it so I knew that if I put it on my 101 list I would get it accomplished and so I have! Eddie and I went out yesterday and spent a few hours in Anna's Linens and bought stuff to totally redecorate our guest bathroom and a couch cover and pillows for our family room!!! Let me tell you what a difference it made! Not only does the couch look like a brand new one, but it made our room come together beautifully! I am ecstatic about all the home improvement and decor changes that we have been making to our house. We are finally making it our home!!! Slowly but surely we are getting through the common rooms in the house and as soon as we are done I will post pictures of what the finished product! For now I just wanted to check something else off my list and show everyone what a huge difference even a simple couch cover will make!
Our gross plaid couch before....

The after with our cover! I love it!!

1 comment: