This morning Grace was running through the kitchen playing with my Sister when she slipped on the tile and landed on her face! She normally catches herself or lands on her butt, not this time! Tears were gushing within seconds and there was very little blood but her lip swelled up immediately. My poor baby!!! She was so upset! I grabbed her "Mr. Happy" cooling pack out of the fridge to have her hold on her lip and she actually liked it a lot! I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that she could put it in her mouth and it helped the situation. Hopefully the swelling will go down quickly if we keep her cooling pack on it. I don't want her to start chewing on it because I am sure it is numb. She was so brave and after a few minutes and a cup of milk later she was all smiles again.
Her first fat lip!
No comments:
Post a Comment