Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kissed By An Angel

I swear people probably think that I blog about the most random things, but they are things that are meaningful to me. This blog is dedicated to the fact that Grace got her first freckle! I was giving her a bath this morning and found it on her back. At first I thought it was just dirt or something but then when I washed her back it didn't come off! Of course I grabbed my camera and took a picture to document. Hopefully she wont end up like her Mommy and be covered in moles, but just have a few freckles where the Angels have kissed her!
I know that it's hard to see and it's just a picture of her back, but I had to try!

1 comment:

  1. awwwww I see it!!! Well hopefully she's not like me and gets attacked by Angels! haha A few Angel kisses here and there would be just perfect!

    ReplyDelete